Through Pinterest’s group boards, you can collaborate with other users along a common theme. You can work on collaborative projects such as sharing articles that offer information about a specific industry. Through group boards, you can also promote a join cause through sharing of contents such as ways to donate or stories of people helped by the cause. Lastly, it’s a great tool for interacting with people with the same interests. There are plenty of group boards you can join on Pinterest and here’s a simple tutorial on how to accept group board invitations.
Steps (on Web, iPhone, iPad and Android):
- Access the group board where you were asked to join by clicking it.
- Tap Accept to accept the invitation and add the board to your profile.
Things you need to know:
- Once you accept invitation, you may begin pinning on the board.
- To accept secret board invitations, you must log in to your Pinterest account using the web. You don’t have the option to do this on apps.
- Always check who is pinning and pins on the group board you were invited to before joining it.
- You have the option to ignore the invitation or leave the group board.