Fan page is quick and reliable means of business promotion or the promotion of books, bands, blogs and others, which ensures a large audience in a short span of time. One can also create fan pages of celebrities like movie stars or sportspersons. However it may not be convenient for a single person to handle all the operations of a fan page. Facebook allows users to appoint Administrators of their fan pages to help them to manage their fan page more efficiently. These Administrators can be assigned specific tasks.
Follow the steps mentioned below to add Administrators to your Facebook fan page:
- Log into your account.
- Go to the ‘Pages’ section of your Homepage. You will find this option on the left side of your Homepage. Click on your page.
- Go to the ‘Edit page’ option on the top of your page beside the ‘Build Audience’ option.
- You will notice a drop down menu with the following options: ‘Update Public Info’, ‘Edit Settings’, ‘Manage Admin roles’ , ‘Manage Notifications’ and other options.
- Click on the ‘Manage Admin roles’ option.
- Just below the Managers of your fan page you will find the ‘Add Another Admin’ option.
- Type the name of the person that you desire to add as Admin in the textbox that appears on your screen now.
- You can choose the role of the new Admin by selecting from the drop down menu below the textbox. The roles that you can choose from are: Manager, Content Creator, Moderator, Advertiser, Insights Analysts.
- Now you will be asked to enter your Facebook password in order to confirm your change to your fan page. Click on the ‘Confirm’ option.
In this way you can select any person as an Administrator of your page and assign him appropriate duties for the proper management of your page.