Emoticons are superbly great! An innocent face that can speak a million words, and are sometimes so funny that itcan set you into a good mood.
So as iPhone has a customized app for Facebook, the ever-demanding consumers have brought third parties for more apps available within affordable reach.
At the moment, there are even third party apps out there like these amazingly cute sets of emojisthat can be used for texting or FB conversation.
Now if you have ever wondered as to how you can bypass these third party applications when you want to use big smiley/sticker on your Facebook chat, well you have come to the right article.
Adding a big smiley sticker to a Facebook convo (without using 3rd party App):
(You have to make sure that you are connected to the internet via Wi-Fi or 3G (or LTE) to use Facebook app)
- Browse through your iPhone applications and click on the ‘Facebook’ app.
- Now point to the ‘Messages’ button on the upper-middle part of the Facebook homepage, and click on the friend that you want to send a message to.
- As your chat opens, you will see a gray colored smiley on the type box. Click on it.
- Now as the new page opens, you will see a lot of adorable big stickers where you can choose from. Click on your current mood and press send.
Other things you need to know:
- You can also download more stickers and icons from different movies, by clicking on the ‘basket’ on the right part of the emoticons list.
Using these built-in emoticons on Facebook will most certainly relieve your iPhone from the burden of one third party application.