Facebook Apps is a feature which allows users to play various online games, share music and enjoy other awesome features. Online games let users compete with friends making them even more interested. Some of the most popular applications on Facebook include Hidden Chronicles, Netflix, CityVille, FarmVille Texas HoldEm Poker, Scramble with Friends, Spotify, CastleVille, Diamond Dash and others.
If you had enough of these apps and want to get rid of them, you can always block them. Blocking will completely remove the app from your account along with all the posts and notifications.
Here are a few simple steps to block applications:
- Log into your Facebook account.
- Go to the icon on the right most corner on the top of your screen.
- A drop down menu will appear with the following options: ‘Advertise’, ‘Account settings’, ‘Privacy settings’, ‘Log out’ and ‘Help’.
- Click on the Account settings option.
- Look on the left hand side of the page that appears now.
- Select the ‘Blocking’ option.
- Now go to the ‘Block apps’ part of the page located on the bottom of the screen.
- You will notice a text box in this part. Type the name of the application that you wish to block.
- The icon of the application will appear in a drop down menu, select it.
- The application will be blocked.
- Just below the text box, you will notice all the applications that you have blocked with an Unblock option beside them. Click on this option if you decide to unblock it in the near future.
By following the simple features mentioned above you can block unwanted applications with ease.