There are two ways to change the date of your post on Facebook page. You can modify the date through your timeline or activity log. Follow these simple and easy steps.
Steps (from your Timeline):
- Find the post in your timeline.
- On its upper right corner, tick the pencil icon.
- Choose Change Date.
- Select the day, month and year when you want your post to display on your Page’s timeline.
- Press Save.
Steps (from your Activity log):
- On your Admin panel, press Edit page.
- Click Use Activity log.
- Press the pencil icon on the right side of the post you want to modify.
- Click Change Date.
- Choose the day, month and year.
- Click Save.
Things you need to know:
- People who created or are tagged in a post may change its date.
- At present, January 1, 1905 is the earliest date you can set a post.
- For stories that occurred before that, please post using a milestone. Milestones are important moments that you highlighted in your Page’s timeline.