User names are very essential in social networks such as Pinterest since it will be used as your account’s URL. If you have made an incorrect user name or misspelled it, you can change it. Read on to learn how to modify your Pinterest user name.
- On the top right corner of your Pinterest Home feed, click your name to access your profile.
- Click the pencil icon located at the lower right portion of your profile box.
- In the user name field, input the new user name you want to use.
- Press Save Profile.
- Wait for an email notification from Pinterest then confirm the change you made.
Things you need to know:
- In creating user names, this should contain 3-15 characters only. This does not include symbols, punctuations and spaces.
- Try adding numbers if your user name was already taken.
- Changing your user name will modify the URL/address of your Pinterest profile.
- It will not modify your pins, boards, followers and other account settings.
- You can modify your user names up to how many times you wish. There is no limit for this.