Are you looking for a more efficient way of using your Facebook account? If you feel like you’re bombarded with too much information on your Facebook homepage, then perhaps you should look for a better way of viewing content that you find interesting.
With how advanced Facebook’s algorithm and functionalities are, there’s actually a way for you to view contents that you only find interesting. How do you do that..?
The interest list shows you the posts of the page, person, group, etc. whom you tagged as interesting. What that means is that you won’t have to be bombarded with too much information. You’ll only see the things that you want to see making your Facebook experience a lot better.
Here’s how you go about creating your own interest list.
- You need to log-in to your Facebook account
- You then access the profile page of the person whom you find interesting or the Fanpage that you like.
- Once you’ve liked the page, you then need to hover your cursor to the already “Liked” button.
- You will then see a drop down with 4 clickable links.
- Choose the “Add to Interest List”.
- The drop down will then change showing all the interest lists that you’ve created and a link that says “New List”.
- You then have to click “New List”. Just click continue once the pop-up page appears.
- It’ll then bring you to a page where you can create a new “List name” plus some radio buttons that will give you an option to customize who can see that specific list name you’ll be creating.
- Click “done” and it’s going to bring you to the interest list feed.
That completes the process of creating an interest list. If you want to access the feed, you just have to go to your home page, then click the interest name you’d like to see on the bottom left part of the page.
Creating interest lists will help you in the long run. If you’re a business man and you want to make sure that you are up to date with someone else’s updates, then this is the best way to go.
If you have tips or tricks on how to use Facebook, and you feel that this will benefit a lot of people, I urge you to share it in the comments section below.
The more people share, the more meaningful our community becomes.