There are several ways of determining who unfollowed you on Twitter. But since I want to treat you to something better, I’ll give you the one which I think leads by a mile!
Here are some of the tools that you can use to determine who unfollowed you on Twitter:
Although these sites are also good ones, I find that using www.manageflitter.com is the best (at least that’s how I see things)!
Not only does it give you stats on who follows and unfollows you (which is pretty standard), it also tells you tons of information as to who isn’t following you back, the ones which doesn’t have any profile image, fake following, etc… One of the best things that I like about www.manageflitter.com is their “Powerpost” feature where they allow you to schedule tweets in advance. There are other powerhouse benefits of using www.managaflitter.com but perhaps we can talk about that some other time.
I’ll get back to the main reason your in this article which is to learn who unfollwed you on Twitter. Here are the exact steps that you need to make:
- Log in to your Twitter account
- Go to www.manageflitters.com
- Once you’re on their site, you need to click the “Sign Up” clickable link on the top right portion of the page.
- It’ll then bring you to another page where it’ll show a huge red button in the middle of the page that says “Connect to Twitter”. You need to press it.
- You’ll then be lead to another page where your username has been automatically populated and you have only to type in your password and hit the “Sign In” button.
- Once you’ve entered your password and hit the “Sign In” button, it’ll ask you to choose which plan you’ll go for with Manage Flitter.
- You can just select the “Free” or basic account by by clicking the red “Select Plan” button within the “Free” package.
- Your account should now be created. You just have to click the “Unfollow” tab on the upper left part of the page and you should see the people who unfollowed you.
Follow these steps and you should be able to find out who unfollowed you.
There are also other neat things that Manage Flitter can do so you might want to check them out.