- You don’t have a fancy smart phone.
- You’re always on the go so you can’t really stay logged-in on your computer.
- You BADLY want to get Facebook notifications because of an event that you’re currently running.
- You’re oblivious of what to do and you feel that LIFE JUST ISN’T WORTH IT ANYMORE because you don’t have access to the notifications!
Ok so the last part was exaggerated, I get it. 🙂
But seriously… If you’re in that kind of situation, you still have a way out! Even if you don’t have those fancy Smartphones, you can actually receive Facebook notification via text messages. AHA! I bet that made your day!
Here’s how you’ll set it up to receive fb notifications on mobile
- Log in to your Facebook account
- You then have to click the “gear” button on the upper right part of the page. It will then show you a drop down menu where you have to click Account Settings.
- After clicking, you need to click the “mobile” link just beside the mobile phone looking icon on the left side of the page under the notification icon.
- Click the “Add a Phone” button.
- Click the link and it’ll prompt you to enter your password. Enter your password then click submit.
- Choose your country and mobile carrier then click next.
- It will then give you the instructions for the activation.
Once you’re done with these steps, you’re then good to go. You should be able to receive Facebook notifications through text messages.
If you have any tricks in Facebook that you feel will help others become better Facebook users, don’t forget to share it in the comments section below. I look forward to hearing from you.