Whether you are an owner of an international brand, local business or service provider, you can connect with fans and clients via Facebook page. Featuring page owners or admins of a Facebook page allows you to interact with fans on a personal level. It adds a personal touch while it helps you build a following. Read on to learn more about featuring page owners on your page.
Steps (via timeline):
- Go to your Page’s timeline.
- Click About located under your cover photo.
- Hover your mouse on Basic Info then click Edit located in the upper-right corner.
- In the left column, select Featured.
- Press Add Featured Owners.
- Select the name of the admin/s you want to feature.
- Click Save.
Steps (via Admin Panel):
- Go to your Page’s Admin Panel.
- Press Edit page.
- Select Edit settings from the dropdown menu.
- Choose Featured from the left panel of the page.
- Under Page Owners, press Add Featured Page Owners.
- Tick the checkbox beside the name of the admin/s you want to feature.
- Press Save.
Things you need to know:
- People will be able to view your featured admin/s once they access the About link below your Page’s profile picture. It will be publicly displayed on the left side of your page.
- The personal profiles of admin/s are now linked with the page. Fans can opt to send you a friend request or follow your public updates if these features are enabled.
- The page will also be displayed on the admin’s personal profile.