Having a hard time finding your Google Plus ID? No worries! Here’s an easy way on how you can get your Google+ ID number (updated for 2014)
- Login to your Google+ account.
- At the top left of your screen, hover on the “Home” button then select “Profile”.
- Now on your profile, select any of your post and right click your name, then select “Copy Link Address”. Here’s how I do it:
- Paste the copied link address to your Notepad and get the ID from he URL. Here’s how my URL looks like: plus.google.com/u/0/117972457645869749800
- See the bolded numbers? That’s my id! 117972457645869749800. So your ID number should look like that as well!
Hope this helps!