Are you one of the many people who wants to hide their Facebook ticker?
Apparently, a lot of people really hate seeing the ticker. For them, it’s one of those information overload cases plus it reminds them that people CAN see their almost every move. From commenting, liking, or even adding a recent friend, it does not escape the all seeing eye of the ticker!
While others take this negatively, I on the other hand see this as a “half-full cup” rather than it being half empty. For me, the ticker has tons of benefits to it. Since, you can see the current happenings on your ticker, you can easily be updated on the recent happening especially in the event or people whom you’re following. But that’s really besides the point…
Because I like you and I want to help you, I’ll help you hide the ticker on your Facebook so you won’t be annoyed by it anymore. There are two ways of doing that.
Here’s the first one:
- Login to your Facebook account.
- You need to look at the lower right part of your page.
- You can see an icon that looks like an arrow pointing to the right. This “arrow” icon is just beside the “options” icon that looks like a gear.
- Once you click the “arrow” icon, it should hide your entire chat box and the ticker.
Here’s the second way of hiding your ticker:
- You need to login to your Facebook account.
- Notice the dividing line between your chat box and the ticker? You can actually adjust that dividing box by dragging it.
- All you need to do is drag it all the way to the top so you’ll see nothing but your chat box on the right side of your page.
These are the steps you can follow to hide your ticker. Now that you know this, you don’t ever put-up with the hassle of seeing the ticker ever again.
Customize your Facebook profile to your liking. If you don’t want the ticker, hide it.