If your Pinterest activities such as pinning or following a board are clogging your Facebook timeline, you can hide or limit who can view your activities in the social media. Learn how to hide or tailor your settings so that you’ll only broadcast your Pinterest activities to people you wish to view it. Here’s a walkthrough on how to do that.
Steps (on Pinterest):
- Access your Profile by pressing your name found at the top-right portion of your homepage.
- A dropdown menu will appear. Press Settings.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page until you find the portion for Social Networks.
- On Link to Timeline portion, Switch Post your activity to timeline to No.
- Press Save Settings found at the bottom of the page.
You may also edit settings on Facebook to limit who can view your Pinterest activity.
- Click the gear icon found at the top-right corner of your Facebook homepage.
- From the dropdown menu, click Account Settings.
- On the left tab, click Apps.
- Under Apps you use, select Pinterest then click Edit.
- Choose the visibility of your App. You may set it visible to the public, your friends, friends of friends, friends except acquaintances, custom or to a list you created.