Business coaching has been an interesting business nowadays. It’s not because this is something new but rather, this is something that we all needed at some point. Whether as a start-up or a thriving business, these coaches help us bring the best out of us and make sure that we reach our goals in the optimum way possible.
Going into this business means going all in as your client’s businesses somehow become your own – nurturing it and helping it bloom. With so much on your plate already, promoting your own coaching business can be taxing. If you can’t hire a social media manager in the meantime, we got you these 25 free examples of Instagram captions for business coaches that you can check out and work with. Without prolonging this, here we go:
25 Free Example Instagram Captions for Business Coaches
- Coaching is people management – getting people to do what you want them to do and like doing it.
- It is better to look ahead and prepare than to look back and regret.
- Too often, people get stuck in a state of over-thinking, the result is that they never reach a decision.
- In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins: cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later.
- A good coach passes on information quickly. They do not hold back information that affects my job.
- Nothing will work unless you do.
- The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.
- Leadership is influence.
- Almost everything worthwhile carries with it some sort of risk, whether it’s starting a new business, whether it’s leaving home, whether it’s getting married, or whether it’s flying into space.
- A great leader’s courage to fulfill his vision comes from passion, not position.
- Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.
- The distance between your dreams and reality is called action.
- If you don’t have big dreams and goals, you’ll end up working for someone that does.
- An entrepreneur tends to bite off a little more than he can chew hoping he’ll quickly learn how to chew it.
- If the plan doesn’t work change the plan, not the goal.
- There’s no shortage of remarkable ideas, what’s missing is the will to execute them.
- I believe you have to be willing to be misunderstood if you’re going to innovate.
- Opportunities don’t knock, they whisper. So shut up and listen.
- We rise by lifting others.
- Do what you like, like what you do.
- Like everything in life, it is not what happens to you but how you respond to it that counts.
- Dream big. Work hard. Stay focused & surround yourself with good people
- Business opportunities are like buses, there’s always another one coming.
- Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it.
- Be a game-changer, the world is already full of players
Now that we got that all laid out, here are also few 4 tips from us, Brand Glow Up, to help you write more effective captions that convert! Keep these saved for future reference if ever. We bet this will help you in a lot of ways.
1. Share Your Story – Achievements, Testimonials, & Struggles
As business coaches, your credibility can be reflected best by your life and work experiences. Further, your story matters. It must be told in a way to inspire change in your potential audience. Beyond this, often the best practices in life can be learned from failures and never giving up.
You can help many businesses thrive with solutions and recommendations of what worked for the industry. Also, show them that anything’s possible if they put their mind to it.
2. Follow Industry Trends and Stay Informed
Following trends can help you stay on top of the game and adapt to the current changes in the industry. This will also boost your credibility and also make you a go-to person for anything business-related. As an authority, it is also your responsibility to double-check data and facts before creating content to avoid discredit.
More than this, being updated to the current trends help you stay relevant and informed. This will help you gain more audience and in the long run, clients as well.
3. Build A Strong Network On Instagram – Socialize
As important it is to build a large number of followers on Instagram and other social media platforms, one must remember that engagement is more important. Always remember to socialize and build relationships. You can do this by leaving at least ten meaningful comments a day on related Instagram accounts on your coaching business or niche. This can help encourage other people to engage with you.
Besides this, this will also help guide Instagram to favour you with the algorithm. Use hashtags as well to expand your reach and interact with people. Send them “thank you” messages if you must. These small gestures can help you in the long run.