Are you receiving tons of private messages on Facebook? It can be bothersome to read all of these messages and checking them one-by-one can be a tricky task. Sometimes, you can make the mistake of opening the mail but not reading it. You may be losing some important messages without your knowledge that’s why Facebook created a solution for that. By marking your message as unread, Facebook lets you go back to some messages that need your attention. Here’s a simple tutorial on how to mark your message as unread.
- Access your Inbox by clicking Messages found on the left tab of your homepage.
- Scroll down to the message which you wish to mark as unread.
- Click the message to open it.
- Select Actions from the tab on top of the message.
- From the dropdown menu, choose Mark as Unread.
Things you need to know:
- To catch your attention, the message will turn darker compared to read messages when you mark it as unread.
- You may undo the action of marking your message as unread. To do this, click the Action tab and select Mark as Read.