IMPORTANT: Please do not call without an appointment. All initial job-related inquiries are taken care of via email.
We are currently looking for a talented and motivated co-op marketing intern for our Toronto office. This is an opportunity that is ideal for university and coop students who are enrolled in school and looking to complete co-op/internship hours to graduate.
- Location: North York (Toronto)
- Job Type: Contract/Internship
- Disclaimer: This is an unpaid internship/volunteer opportunity, please only apply if you are comfortable with the terms.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Launching and managing ad campaigns across multiple digital advertising platforms.
- Assist our marketing team with planning and implementation of the marketing strategy for social media and designing of a sales funnel
- Develop content to increase community engagement online (posts, video, reels, stories, giveaways)s
- Track and increase the conversion rate through social media
- Assist with maintenance of website content
- Assist with program and contest management
- Assist in day-to-day operations relating to marketing, social media and maintaining of social media campaigns.
- Assist team at events, such as trade shows and conferences.
- Assist with posting ads online.
- Ensure all promotional tasks, as assigned, have been completed.
- Receive and track all vendor invoices related to marketing activities.
- Identify new opportunities for social media content.
- Support with content creation for all social media campaigns.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Outgoing, with great interpersonal skills, and willing to lend a helping hand
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Works well independently and as part of a team
- Excellent listening and analytical skills
- Demonstrable willingness to learn, collaborate and develop new skills
- Presentation development in PowerPoint and Google Slides
- Knowledge of Excel and Google Sheets
- Team player, ability to engage on all levels of the organization
- Familiarity with Photoshop, Google Analytics and Google Adwords is an asset
Details: College credit is available. We recommend you talk with your academic advisor to see what steps are necessary to get credit with your particular institution.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com. Please do not call without an appointment. All initial job-related inquiries are taken care of via email.