Facebook, the leading social networking service, is a great tool for connecting with friends. It allows registered users to create profiles, upload photos and videos, share links, and send messages.
Available in a variety of languages from Africa, Middle East, Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, the website includes public features such as Marketplace, Groups, Events, Pages, and Chat.
Images play a great role in the popularity and success of Facebook. Sharing images with family and friends provides a quick snapshot of your life.
It also gives a fun way to interact with your contacts as they can give their comments about your photos. You can actually organize your photos and even move it to another album. Here’s an easy step-by-step guide on how to do that.
How to move a photo to another album on Facebook:
- Log in to your account.
- Click your name on the top left corner of the page.
- Click the Photos tab and go to Albums. You may also click Photos on the left side panel of your homepage.
- Go to the album where the photo was uploaded.
- Click Edit.
- Hover over the photo you want to transfer to another album and move the arrow to the top right portion of the photo. Click Move to Other Album.
- Select another album for the photo from the dropdown menu.
- Click Move Photo.
- Repeat the same procedure for every photo you want to move.
Things you need to know:
- Transferred photos can be moved back to their original album.
- Mobile uploads and Instragram photos albums are created automatically. You may move these photos to another album using the same procedure.
- You will not be able to move your Profile picture and Cover photos. However, you may download the photo, save a copy of it in your computer, and upload it in another album.
- Comments on the photo you moved will still remain.