1. Add the item to your cart and make a purchase.
2. Once the purchase is complete, you will be redirected to the download page and you should be able to download a txt file (the link to the templates).
3. Click on the link to Canva and create a copy of the templates
4. After creating the copies, you can customize the templates and then export them.
1. You Instantly access the Canva link through Download. (Canva uses a login to the free version for the ability to save your drafts.)
2. You add your own logo and contact information.
3. You can customize the wording, font, font size, placement and size as much as you’d like.
4. Add your own images (or use the ones already in place).
5. Save the files.