Facebook apps include games and features that users can enjoy with friends. Once you start using the app, you will start receiving notifications. These notifications may be useful at times. However, you may also get irritated with tons of notifications from these Apps.
Here’s How You Can Get Rid Of Facebook Apps’ Notifications
- Log into your Facebook account and click the icon on the top right corner of your screen. A drop down menu will appear on your screen and select “Privacy Settings” option. Here’s an example screenshot:
- Now look on the left hand side of your screen. You will see the Notifications option.
- See “What You Get Notified About?” At the very bottom, you will see the “App request and activity” part. Click “Edit” and all your applications will be displayed followed by a checkbox. Here’s an example:
- Select the App that you don’t wish to receive any notifications and uncheck the checkbox corresponding to that application. And you’re done!
Another way you can block Facebook App Notification:
- Click on the globe option on the top of your screen.
- You should see the notifications of the application that you wish to discontinue receiving notifications.
- Select the ‘X’ option on the left corner of that notification.
- Now you will notice two options: Turn off and Keep on.
- Select the Turn off option.
You can choose any of the two methods mentioned above to stop receiving notifications or alerts from applications.