Brand Glow Up is a full-service digital marketing studio based in Toronto, Ontario serving businesses and professionals worldwide.
Our mission is to help your business grow by building a brand that people fall in love with.
We are a tight-knit team of strategists and designers with more than 14 years of experience, specialized in creating well-designed websites and content that connect with the right kind of audience and turn them into customers.
From planning your brand strategy to web development, SEO, crafting compelling copies, blogging, and social media marketing; We’ve got you covered!
You bring your vision. We’ll take care of the rest!
Check out some of the main services we offer:
Schedule an appointment with us. We’d love to hear from you and bring another business to new heights!
We let the numbers speak. The figures, along with the years of experience and knowledge that we have, set us on the most effective and efficient path to take!
Want to take a hands-on approach or just be in-the-know? We can walk you through our process and allow you as little or as much involvement as you want.
Left-brained and right-brained. Booksmart and street smart. Meticulous and careful. Bold and daring, too, when needed.
That’s our team! We have what it takes to push your business into the limelight and stir your clients to listen and respond favorably.
You have us working for you 100% every time, because seeing your business grow is our passion and commitment.
Brand Glow Up, formerly known as Twelveskip, is built by Pauline Cabrera. She is a Toronto-based web designer with over 14 years of experience in digital marketing.
In her blog, Twelveskip, Pauline put out content for fellow bloggers and small-business owners looking to increase and maximize their online visibility. She touched subjects relating to SEO; content, email, and social media marketing; and more.
Generously sharing educational information, practical strategies, tutorials, and ideas, she grew her following within just few years.
An interest on web design during her Myspace years set her on the digital marketing path. Just 15 at that time, she put in countless hours on research and on building profile layouts for Myspace users. This eventually led to her first website, HOT-LYTS.COM, one of the biggest Myspace resource sites for layouts and the like.
It was a hit, averaging around 250,000 visitors in a day!
As Myspace lost ground to other new social networking sites, her website died, too, but not along with her entrepreneurial spirit. From there, she moved on and started experimenting with other business opportunities that also expanded her knowledge in digital marketing.
Many years and websites later, Pauline created Brand Glow Up, a digital marketing agency for entrepreneurs looking to make a digital stamp on the Internet.
Together with other expert web designers and developers, marketing gurus, and copywriters, she provides her clients what they need for a successful digital transition or transformation.
From innovative designs and user-friendly websites to effective marketing strategies and compelling content, she has put them under one roof in Brand Glow Up.
Behind The Name
What is behind the Brand Glow Up? If you watch The 100, you will know 😉 Yes, I am a big fan of that TV show particularly of Bellamy Blake (a.k.a. Bob Morley). – Pauline
- Shorty Awards (One of the Finalists for Business Blogger presented by Cox BLUE)
- The Art of Social Media (Book Written By Guy Kawasaki & Peg FitzPatrick)
- The Art of Aggressive Social Sharing (Harvard Business Review)
- Interview with Pauline Cabrera of TwelveSkip (ProfitBlitz)
- Social Media Marketing Twitter Chat with Pauline Cabrera @Twelveskip #VCBuzz (ViralContentBuzz)
- 43 Experts Share Their Top Tips To Grow Your Online Presence (BloggingWizard)
- 6 Easy Writing Formats To Get You Blogging (Business2Community)
- 26 Expert Bloggers Share Their Favorite Blog Monetization Strategies (ProfitBlitz)
- Horrendous Social Media Advice: 18 Experts Explain Why (Entice Online Marketing)
- 74 Compelling Fill-in-the-Blank Blog Post Titles [Infographic] (HubSpot)
- Twitter: twitter.com/bellamycreative
- Pinterest: pinterest.com/bellamycreative
- Facebook: facebook.com/itsbellamycreative
- Instagram: bellamycreative
We are active on Instagram, please follow us!