In this generation where almost everything goes digital, you have to stand out. Especially, if you’re a professional waiting to be caught in an ocean of career possibilities. Your business portrait is the first thing companies and talent acquisitions get to see. That’s why it’s very important for you to have one that is high-quality and cut above the rest.
Business portraits are somehow career mirrors. It has to reflect and radiate your skills and abilities. With a normal phone and a DIY shoot, it’s guaranteed not enough. In this world where first impression lasts, you only got one chance to capture the attention of a recruiter. That’s why every second counts.
There are countless of business portrait photographers in Scarborough that offers their service. And most of these photographers also accommodate other nearby areas in GTA such as Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Mississauga, Stouffville, Pickering, and more. Read through our list to get to know them.
1. Emblaze Photography
Looking for photographers to capture the photo that would help land on jobs? With Emblaze Photography’s commitment to a modern and aesthetic approach, you’d be glad that your impressive portrait is captured by them. They focus on providing high-quality photography. Be it for a business portrait, a wedding, product shoot, branding photography, real estate photography, events, etc., they will surely make your experience memorable. In addition to that, they also offer other services such as maternity, new-born, and etc. so you’re hitting multiple birds with one stone
- website: www.emblazephotography.com
- address: 1230 Sheppard Ave W, Unit 12-13, North York, ON M3K 1Z9
Having a hard time deciding where to get your business portrait taken? Bellamy Loft could be the perfect place for that. With this venue’s resident photographers and stylists, this space can be transformed into anything you like. Managed by the team who also started VintageBash, designing your vision will be a breeze. From small weddings, corporate events, to social events, Bellamy Loft won’t disappoint.
- website: www.bellamyloft.com
- address: 1230 Sheppard Ave West, Unit #4, North York, Ontario, M3K1Z9, Canada
3. Event Photographer Toronto
Don’t get fooled by the name. Event Photographer Toronto does events photography but is equally amazing in doing business portraits and other photography-related needs. They provide service for family portraits, weddings, maternity shoots, product photography, maternity shoots, corporate, sports – in short, ANY event and situation you need them to.
- website: www.eventphotographertoronto.ca
- address: 44 McDairmid Rd, Scarborough, ON M1S 1Z6, Canada
4. Doug Sturgeon Headshots
Aspiring model? Perfect headshot photos are crucial for you then. Your portraits should be top-notch, reflecting your individuality to stand out among your competition. Good thing, Doug Sturgeon provides cutting-edge portrait photography for his clients. For every click of the shutter, he makes sure you look at your best.
- website: dougsturgeon.com
- address: 1001 Roselawn Ave, York, ON M6B 4M4, Canada
5. Walter Psotka Photography
Are you a fresh grad on the hunt for your first job? Or perhaps a high-ranking corporate professional just wanting to update your Linkedin profile? The best way to project that confidence, sharpness and attitude is through hiring a seasoned professional business portrait photographer like Walter Psotka.
- website: www.walterpphotography.com
- address: 190 Phyllis Ave., Scarborough, ON M1M 1Y8
6. Stanley Photography
- website: www.stanleyphotography.ca
- address: 3020 Bridletowne Cir Unit B, Scarborough, ON M1W 0A1, Canada
7. Black Light Studio
Back Light Studio specializes in capturing cultural events but can also help you show your confidence, skills and abilities with an impressive business portrait. They will gladly help you achieve a LinkedIn profile picture that leaves a lasting impression.
- website: www.blacklightstudio.ca
- address: 126 Production Dr, Scarborough, ON M1H 2X8, Canada
8. PCM Photography Studio
For those on the job hunt, portraying themselves properly on their application photo will tell a lot about yourself. Same with those with work experience and they would probably agree with this. That’s why PCM Photography Studio gladly helps through their crisp business portrait photography service.
- website: www.pcmstudio.com
- address: 18 Bickerton Crescent, North York, ON M2J 3T1, Canada
Goodshot.ca is one of the powerhouses of credibility, work ethics and enthusiasm. That’s why they are go-to photographers of customers in Scarborough.
- website: www.goodshot.ca
- address: 2 Pilot St, Scarborough, ON M1E 2C5, Canada
10. Photos Unlimited Portrait Studios
Scouting for the most accessible photo studio in Scarborough? Look no further because Photos Unlimited Portrait Studios will help you for all kinds of photography needs.
- website: www.photosunlimited.ca
- address: 799 Milner Ave, Scarborough, ON M1B 3C3, Canada
11. Stenson Photography
Even business portraits have their own story, Stenson Photography stays true to its brand by focusing on your own unique story. Be it for headshot portraits, product and branding shoots, etc., this photographer will make sure that you have an impactful business portrait that surely leaves a pleasant impression.
- website: www.stensonphotography.com
- address: 388 Carlaw Ave, Toronto, ON M4M 2T4, Canada
12. Savvy Stills Photography Services
Want to look sharp and ready to take on the job? Savvy Stills Photography Services will be more than happy to assist you. A business portrait with them can lead you to the attention you deserve.
- website: www.savvystills.ca
13. Nick Menzies Photography
Nick Menzies is a well-known and trusted photographer who can help you introduce yourself better without saying anything. After all, everything is visual nowadays, right? In addition, Nick also provides services for the lifestyle and commercial industry.
- website: www.menziesphotography.com
- address: 4 Orchard Park Blvd, Toronto, ON M4L 3E2, Canada
14. King Street Photo Studio
Project your work ethics and professional credibility through the powerful photography style of Stenson. You’ll also learn some tips and tricks for poses to more natural-looking headshot portraits.
- website: www.kingstreetphotostudio.com
- address: 52 St Lawrence St Suite 203, Toronto, ON M5A 3N1, Canada
15. Photographer Jun
Wondering how to establish an immediate connection with your audience? Don’t worry, Jun will help you achieve the business portrait you’ve been envisioning. Aside from portraits, he also provides services for products, family portraits, hotels, architecture and more.
- website: www.photographerjun.com
- address: 94 Forestwood St, Richmond Hill, ON L4S 2K5, Canada