Mad Mimi is among the most powerful WordPress plugins that you can use to boost your email marketing strategy. As a matter of fact, it’s very easy to use. It will allow you to compose, send, share, and track email messages online. With the Mad Mimi plugin, you can add a signup form to your WordPress website in just a few minutes. It is one of the best plugins that you can use to easily increase your website’s traffic.
Features of Mad Mimi
At the time of this writing, there are over 40 million emails that have been sent and tracked with the use of Mad Mimi. So it should not be a surprise why so many WordPress users choose this plugin. Here are some of the features you’ll enjoy when you use Mad Mimi.
- Create signup forms
- Freedom of using different email list
- Add unlimited signup forms with the use of a widget, template tag or short code
- Usage of quick links to edit and preview signup forms
How to install Mad Mimi on WordPress
Now that you already know what Mad Mimi is and what it does, it’s time for us to know how to install it. Thankfully, the installation process is very easy. All you have to do is to carefully follow the instruction. You don’t even need to have an extensive knowledge about coding for you to accomplish this.
- Download the plugin folder of Mad Mimi. Click this link to download. Remember that the plugin folder must be a .zip file. In most cases, your downloaded file can be found in the “Download” folder of your computer.
- Log into your WordPress admin site.
- Go to dashboard. This is found on the left side of your screen.
- Click plugins.
- Upload the downloaded plugin file of Mad Mimi to your plugin folder.
- Activate the plugin.
- Go to plugin setting page.
- Go to Mad Mimi settings.
- Enter your account email address and API key. In case you haven’t registered to Mad Mimi, you can sign up here. The API key is a long string of numbers and letters. Here’s how to find your API key: Go to your Mad Mimi home page > Click Account > The API tab can be found on the right side of your screen > Click the Regenerate API Key > Copy the generated API key and paste it to your WordPress plugin setting
- Remember that the API key is like a password to your Mad Mimi account. So don’t share it. Just in case you shared it with others, you can regenerate an API key to receive a new one.
- Widget – go to your dashboard. Click appearance and then widget. From there, you can look for the Mad Mimi form widget and place it in a place where you want it to appear. You can choose a title and select a form.
- Shortcode – a shortcode allows you to add the widget to the post or page itself. A shortcode looks like this: [madmimi id=80326]. You can find your own shortcode in the Mad Mimi Settings page.
- Template – a template is another way for your to add a form in any WordPress file. A template’s code looks like this: . You can find this code in the Mad Mimi Settings page.
These are the easy steps on how to install Mad Mimi to your WordPress. If you have more questions, you can visit and read some forums about Mad Mimi. With all these being said, I hope you’ll have a great time using Mad Mimi and increasing your website’s traffic.